Thursday, March 26, 2009

Demons

The demons in my head say I hate you, they hate you
The little girl inside my head says you hate me I hate you
She says I hate you I hate you;
They hate you they hate you
 My bitter heart says he’s using you, fucking you
You hate him he hates you uses you fucks you
Your nothing but a little whore the little girl
He hates you there is nothing to love in you the little whore the nothing to love
You hate who hates the one you love the one who hates you
Inside my head my heart my soul is frozen, forlorn
Rejected, hated embittered
I seeth with it, chew on it spit it out upon the ones who hate me whom I hate
Loath despise reject love want
I scream beg leave ignore
Hate love envy jealousy my lovers my helpmates
My friends my family hate me I hate you
Help me hate you love you
My mate my life my love my demon hates you little girl loves you
She hates you ignores you deserves you deserve nothing more
Than hate disgust longing loathing rejection bitterness
Wormwood upon the tongue of the heart that eats the dust
They leave you because they hate you
She hates you
He hates you
They hate you
I hate you
So love me

No comments:

Post a Comment