Monday, December 19, 2011

One Day

I wish just once I could say it out loud. Scream it from the roof tops - without wincing first or scoffing last.
I wish one day I could say it with conviction. Know it to be true - believe it in my heart.
Just once I'd love to speak it with my whole heart and a big goofy grin - without feeling like a fool.
Just once I'd love to not efface it with derision or dread how it will end - refuse to heed wisdom.
Rush headlong into it with joy and abandon,
Not caring the result or consequence.
To leave behind my hesitation, my wariness. My weariness.
To feel light-hearted again, just once. Like I did so many years ago.
To believe again. Just once.
That day will never come, for
One day, it will go.

6 comments:

  1. Very interesting tips shared by you. I really like to read your blogs as they contain very important and informative content. I appreciate your efforts. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading this article was an experience. I enjoyed all the information you provided and appreciated the work you did in getting it written. You really did a lot of research.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not know whether it’s just me or if perhaps everyone else experiencing issues with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ​Hello, everyone! I'm quite satisfied by everything I've read here! Your article is truly great, without exaggeration! I'm not kidding now! Thank you for your high efforts and hope to see you at http://dissertationwriting.services/! Our services won't let you work hard spending sleepless nights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One day, dear, we'll be free:
    this lifelong demise shall
    be finished, nomo, kaput. Done.
    So dont look for a 'man' with
    no faith or lil belief... but
    seek whots in Seventh-Heaven
    first. Why? Thats eternal; peepow
    croak. God bless you. Cya soon...

    ReplyDelete